Hello blog world. Well, it's been more than a year since my last blog. Oops. But don't say I didn't warn you about my writing habits. This post is going to be all over the place I am pretty sure. What can you expect from a girl that has been called random all her life and from the brain of a night shift worker who tried going to be bed at 10 pm and woke up wide awake at 3:00 am. My roommate Crystal and I both happen to be awake at 4:45. As Crystal puts it, "Our dog sucks." Yep. That about sums it up. Rory. She is our lovely one year old Great Pyrenees that we got from the shelter a couple months ago. She was the best dog when we first got her; she cuddled with us and slept through the night and didn't chew anything. Now 2 months later we have the puppy from Marlee and Me. She chews everything. And barks all night long. And pees in our rooms when we are not home. "Our dog sucks." I could have a whole blog on the adventures of Rory. But I'll save that for another time.
Another comment about this blog one year later. I don't love my cover name. Jello and Creme Brule. What? I am pretty sure I started this blog during another one of my 3:30 am sessions. Hence, the name. I can't figure out how to change it so I guess I will just have to go with it. I hope you don't plaster middle school girl blog too early. I can be deep sometimes. Creme Brule doesn't really convey that though. Oh well.
Ok one more update in my life before I post this and go and attempt to do something more productive than blog about my life. I am going to start the Whole30 this week with two of my friends from work. Supposedly it is going to change my life. I will not eat any gluten or sugar for 30 days. I will eat meat and veggies and fruit for 30 days. Sounds fun right? I have never been on a special diet in my whole life.
No comments:
Post a Comment