Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jumping on the band wagon

Well ladies and gentlemen, this is it. I have officially started a blog. I am not a writer and I can only pretend to be creative. I have even judged people that have blogged--I mean what's the big deal anyway? Why would anyone want to read about some random person's life? Or if you aren't a "random person" reading this, why don't I just tell you in person? But there is something fun about this blog. Something adventuresome and rebellious in having a blog. But at the same time I still see my previous argument of it being a desperate cry to be noticed and completely pointless. And yet I have found myself browsing random people's blogs in the past months as well as reading my dear friend's blogs and thoroughly enjoying them. So even tho I can debate both sides, I guess one side in my brain finally won because I started a blog tonight. Readers, get used to be saying "but" a lot. It all stems from my dad. I have the unique ability of seeing both sides to every story. Now a lot of people can see both sides to every story, but my dad and I can actually take a personal stance on both sides of the story and be completely content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment